Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Tour series.
- #1: The Tour (Paperback): $15.99
- #3: The Tour: Large Print Edition (Paperback): $16.99
- #5: Finding Billie Romano (Tour #5) (Paperback): $15.99
- #6: The Homecoming of Bubbles O'Leary: Large Print (Tour #6) (Paperback): $17.99
- #7: Finding Billie Romano: Large Print (Tour #7) (Paperback): $15.99
- #8: Kayla's Trick: The Tour Series Book 6 (Paperback): $16.99
'With her warm, emotionally intelligent stories that keep you awake long after the light should be out, Jean Grainger is a worthy successor to the late, great, Maeve Binchy.' Amazon reviewer.
A luxury stay in an Irish castle, a handsome, experienced tour guide, and a secret that has never been revealed.
Life as manager of the magnificent resort of Castle Dysert on Ireland's wild Atlantic coast is never dull, and Conor O'Shea's life to date has taught him to be prepared for the unexpected.
Even he however, is not ready for the gang from Bubbles O'Leary's bar in New York. A motley crew, from spinster sisters of a certain age, to exhausted social workers, they are all in Ireland for one reason.
The fact that this bunch of unusual people arrive during Ireland's biggest matchmaking festival just adds to the intrigue. But is everyone who they say they are? Are all their motives pure?
Conor is ready to do his best to show the visitors his beloved Ireland, but his personal life takes a devastating turn and he finds himself torn, unsure how to proceed. Is the past best left there, or is there redemption to be found in opening old wounds?
Wise and witty, heart-warming and deeply satisfying, Jean Grainger takes us once more on an unforgettable trip to the Emerald Isle.
The Homecoming of Bubbles O'Leary is the fourth book in The Tour Series.