Other Books in Series
- #1: The Tour (Paperback): $15.99
- #3: The Tour: Large Print Edition (Paperback): $16.99
- #4: The Homecoming of Bubbles O'Leary: The Tour Series - Book 4 (Paperback): $15.99
- #5: Finding Billie Romano (Tour #5) (Paperback): $15.99
- #6: The Homecoming of Bubbles O'Leary: Large Print (Tour #6) (Paperback): $17.99
- #7: Finding Billie Romano: Large Print (Tour #7) (Paperback): $15.99
- #8: Kayla's Trick: The Tour Series Book 6 (Paperback): $16.99
A charming Irish bus driver. A group of disparate American tourists. One life changing week. Take a tour you'll never forget as you navigate the stunning vistas of gorgeous Ireland along with the hearts and minds of a cast of characters who will live with you long after you've finished this audiobook.
During a routine tour of Ireland, tour guide Conor O'Shea finds himself on a journey of his own through the lives of his hilarious companions as together they navigate both the Irish countryside and the secrets of their individual lives.
A Wall Street banker, a divorcee, a musician, a cop, and a professor all enter Ireland with something on their minds, and throughout their journey with Conor as their guide, they each begin to show something of themselves against the spectacular backdrop of Ireland.
As colourful and turbulent as the wild Atlantic coast, The Tour offers more than just a look at one of the world's most beautiful places, but contrasts Ireland's open skyways and idyllic views against the secret lives of the individual. Witty, informative, and with a touch of romance, The Tour offers a unique look at the lives of others amidst the Emerald Isle.
One reviewer just said, 'book a flight, if Ireland is anything like she describes, I need to be there'. Another claimed, 'up all night to finish, I laughed, I cried, I didn't want it to end'.
Can you afford to miss the trip of a lifetime?