Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the A Wells Landing Romance series.
- #1: Caroline's Secret (A Wells Landing Romance #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Courting Emily (A Wells Landing Romance #2) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Lorie's Heart (A Wells Landing Romance #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Just Plain Sadie (A Wells Landing Romance #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Titus Returns (A Wells Landing Romance #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Marrying Jonah (A Wells Landing Romance #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: The Quilting Circle (A Wells Landing Romance #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Loving Jenna (A Wells Landing Romance #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Romancing Nadine (A Wells Landing Romance #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: A New Love for Charlotte (A Wells Landing Romance #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
As the most joyous of seasons comes to the Amish community of Wells Landing, Oklahoma, one young woman gets a chance to start again—and rediscover the gift of true love . . .
Families rejoicing together, caroling parties full of cheer, and church get-togethers brimming with delicious cooking and warm fellowship. Ivy Weaver would give anything to be a part of Christmas in Wells Landing. But one reckless mistake made her an outsider, and it's all she can do now to tend to her ailing grandfather and make a living. She sure doesn't need Zeb Brenneman returning to help after he abandoned her for no reason. He's working hard to make amends, but Ivy isn't sure there's enough faith—or still-sparking love between them—to stir her forgiveness . . .
Zeb knows leaving Ivy was the biggest mistake he's ever made. Even though she won't hear him out, he's determined to prove he's become the trustworthy, steadfast man she truly deserves. But bright new chances and surprising revelations will give him and Ivy choices they never imagined. And finding their way back to each other will be the most
challenging—and precious—Christmas gift of all . . .
About the Author
Amy Lillard is an award-winning author of over forty novels and novellas ranging from Amish romance and mysteries to contemporary and historical romance. Since receiving a Carol Award for her debut novel, Saving Gideon (2012), she has become known for writing sweet stories filled with family values, honest characters, a hometown feel and close-knit communities. She is a member of RWA, ACFW, NINC, and the Author’s Guild. Born and bred in Mississippi, she now lives with her husband and son in Oklahoma. Please visit her online at www.AmyWritesRomance.com.